Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Focusing On The Good

I've been working on putting some blank note card sets together with my photographs on the fronts of them and now have about 12 sets put together and posted on my Etsy storefront. So far I've had 11 sales since opening the shop a few months ago. While that isn't a lot of sales, it's most definitely a start and I'm excited about the possibilities.

Yesterday I took my set of St. Johns Bridge note cards to the St. Johns Booksellers and the owner said that she would like to sell 3 of them in her shop! I am very excited about this because not only am I getting my stuff out there, I'm also beginning to form partnerships with small businesses around town.

This morning I created a Facebook advertisement for my photography page in hopes of gaining more traffic to the page and, thereby, more traffic to my Etsy shop. It's been a productive day already.

Things are moving along with respect to my photography. I am happy about that.

4 comments:

  1. I need to interview you for the HFD blog spot. We are doing a story on each blogger. Call me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your note cards are very cool. I'll definitely be ordering some. Nice work, and excellent that you're putting energy into something you enjoy so much.

    ReplyDelete