Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Manifesting

For the last year and a half or so I've been trying to get back into a job at FedEx Express.  I worked at the airport facility back in 2008 and LOVED it there.  I loved the job, the people, the pay, the benefits and the company.  It was a perfect fit for me.

Unfortunately, I was given an ultimatum at my then day job and I had to give it up for said day job.  The job I thought I was supposed to keep.  The one that made me miserable but made more money.  The one I quit just before starting this blog last September. 

Today, I received a call from one of the FedEx Express recruiting execs in Memphis and she set me up with a meeting at the airport facility with one of the swing shift managers.  There's a position open and I could have it after tomorrow afternoon!  My meeting is at 3:30 and it's with a manager I already know!  So, I'm doing all that I can to manifest some good woo woo stuff! 

This is exactly what I want! 

Dear Universe, 


Please and thank you!!


Love, 


Wendi

2 comments:

  1. Oh my God thats so awesome and exciting, ill be praying for you. Woweee

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo woo stuff for Wendi!

    Dear Universe,

    Wendi deserves this!!! So give it to her!!!!

    <3

    Molly

    ReplyDelete