Saturday, April 7, 2012

I've Been Published!


Guess what appeared in my mail box yesterday!

My contributor copies of Say Please arrived in the mail yesterday and for the first time ever I saw my name and a story I wrote in print. In an actual book. Published by a publishing house.

I'm still in shock.

I swear I've opened the book at least 100 times in an effort to convince myself that this really did happen.

I am honored to be a part of this anthology. To be surrounded by such amazing writers within the book brings a feeling that I can't even begin to describe. Most of my life I've never quite felt "good enough". Although I'm still really working on that internally, this accomplishment definitely helps with that internal work.

I am a published author.

I am a published author.

I AM A FUCKING PUBLISHED AUTHOR!

How amazing is that?!

11 comments:

  1. YOUR A FUCKING PUBLISHED AUTHOR! that is freaking amazing! happy for you, bro!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'M A FUCKING PUBLISHED AUTHOR!

      Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Hooray!!!!! I can't wait to get my copy!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your accomplishment!! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's got to be an a-fucking-mazing feeling!! Rock on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's totally an a-fucking-mazing feeling!!!

      Delete
  5. Congrat! Write-on, Write on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's such a good story. It holds its own very well in the anthology. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Means a lot coming from a fellow writer!

      Delete