Thursday, April 5, 2012

Say Please Virtual Book Tour!

 Don't miss out!

Check out today's blog (Evoe Throw! There's an awesome review of my story!

April 1      Say Please release party in SF
April 1 Viviane
April 3 Rachel Kramer Bussel
April 4 Giselle Renard
April 5 Evoe Throw
April 6 Liz
April 9 Roma Mafia
April 10 Official release date! Sinclair
April 11 Dede / deviantdyke
April 12 Helena Swan
April 13 Kim Herbel
April 13   Say Please release party in NYC
April 14 Lily Lloyd
April 16 Lyzanne
April 17 Lula Lisbon
April 18 Ali Oh
April 19 Jameson
April 21 Charlie Ninja
April 22    Say Please release party in Boston
April 22 Meredith Guy
April 23 Wendi Kali
April 24 Lolita Wolf
April 25 Audrey at Babeland
April 26 Seth B
April 27 Danika
April 28 DL King
April 29 Kiki
April 30 Dilo Keith
April 30 Xan West
May 2 Say Please release party in Seattle


  1. Have I mentioned that I CANNOT WAIT to get my hands on this book?!?

  2. Congrats! By the way, I was wrong, I HAD ordered the book - it was just on pre-order. Amazon says it's on its way now! Woot!