Thursday, September 27, 2012

Butch/Femme Photo Project Gets A Facebook Page

 

I just wanted to let everyone know that my Butch/Femme Photo Project now has it's own Facebook page! It's another way for me to get the word out about the project so please check it out, "Like" it and share it far and wide! 

https://www.facebook.com/ButchFemmePhotoProject

I have three photo shoots lined up this weekend for the project so an update to the page will happen soon! Thank you all for participating, supporting and encouraging me to keep going with this project!

7 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Fanning self. I need a poster size of that one. Stat.

    You do good work, Wendi. Really. My teenage-like response here notwithstanding. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holy shit, that's me! Thanks for the compliment! (and thanks for the great shot, Wendi!)

      -Michelle

      Delete
    2. Yes! You're welcome, Michelle! Thank you for participating in the project!

      Delete
  2. Okay, that photo could be me. I never really thought of myself as "butch" but that's how I dress pretty much all the time and that's how I'm most comfortable. I don't do a lot of work on cars, but you could sure find me that way in the garden. LOL What a cool project and amazing photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, Michelle (in the photo) considers herself to be well balanced between the identities of Butch and Femme. Check out her quote on the project's page! http://astrangerinthisplace.blogspot.com/p/butchfemme-photo-project.html

      Delete