Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Press For The Book!

I'm super excited to see the book get some press! This past Sunday Kathy Belge (of the famed Lipstick & Dipstick column in Curve Magazine!) over at LesbianLife.About.com interviewed me for an article about it. You can read the it here. (http://lesbianlife.about.com/od/nonfictionbookreviews/fl/The-Butch-Femme-Photo-Project.htm)

Last night I had the pleasure of being interviewed by the guys at The Art Life Video Blog. Check them out and subscribe to their YouTube page. They're talking to some really cool artists here in Portland. Here are the links to the three segments of the interview.

First segment:


Second segment:


Third segment:


I also just finished answering questions for an interview that Shaley Howard at PQ Monthly did with me for the book so look for that soon, as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment