Friday, December 14, 2012

Chop Wood. Carry Water.





Pardon my absence from the blogging world these past few months. Words that once flowed freely have been dammed by some unknown force. Add to that the wicked busy work schedule and stress with my day job and things seem to go even further down hill.


I'm hoping a small break will help create a break in the dam. Perhaps when the holidays are through, things will settle down and I'll be able to "hear" them.

The Butch/Femme photo project has been put on hold through the holidays, as well. In January I will put together a Kickstarter campaign and see what happens.

Hope all is well in your world.

Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! Nice to see you pop up in my Google reader! Hope your holidays are happy and the work craziness lets up soon. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That image of "Carry Water" is very....I think I have a dirty mind or something.

    ReplyDelete