Sunday, September 23, 2012

Gratitude

I'm hearing from more and more of you out there since announcing the Butch/Femme Photo Project and I just wanted to take a moment to stop and show my gratitude. Your comments and your emails motivate me to continue with writing and with the project. It truly is a project that comes from my heart.

Thank you. Thank you for your kind words. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings. Thank you for being comfortable enough and trusting enough to do so with me. Thank you for your encouragement and motivation to continue to do this project and write in this blog. Every one of your comments and emails are important to me.

Thank you for being you.

As a quick update on the project, I have a few more photo shoots lined up within the next few weeks so look for updates along the way. I'm thinking that as soon as I get those posted I will begin with the task of fundraising for travel expenses around the states and possibly up to Canada so I can capture all of the participants who are out of my immediate area. So, if you're one of those participants, I hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment