Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Manifestation Of A Life Long Dream

I received word today that my BDSM piece was accepted by Sinclair Sexsmith for the anthology that Cleis Press is publishing in the Fall!  The title of the anthology is Say Please: Lesbian BDSM Erotica

It will be my first published piece and I could not be more honored and grateful to have been accepted for this publication.  I am among an amazingly talented group of writers.

It's been a life long dream of mine to be a published writer and today that dream has been realized.  I am both humbled and grateful. 

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Pretty awesome to have a life long dream become a reality. Things are going your way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I am so looking forward to this anthology, more so now that your piece is in it! This is great :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo!!!! You are an inspiration, chica!
    ~L

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very excited for you and hope this is the first of many stories you get published. Looking forward to getting my hands on this anthology.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Your first is such an amazing feeling. And it will get better with every one you get published!

    ReplyDelete