Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Say Please

Towards the end of last year I made my first submission for publication to an anthology being edited by the amazingly talented Sinclair Sexsmith.  (If you'd like to read an exert from the story, here's my post from December.)  The story was accepted and my dream of someday being published had finally come true.  Well, actually it will come true when I have my copy of the book in my hand and read my name on the page, but none-the-less, it's happening! 

This morning Sinclair announced the table of contents and presented the cover art over on her blog.  Look!  My name and my story are there!  Plus, I just found out that this is Sinclair's first anthology!  What an honor to be chosen and what an amazing group of writers to be in an anthology with!  I am pretty proud of this accomplishment. 

By the way, if you'd like to pre-order the book you can click on over to Amazon and do so!

Happy reading!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Wendi! I can't wait to read your story! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I hope everyone enjoys it!

    ReplyDelete