Tuesday, December 28, 2010

First Writing Submission

A few moments ago I emailed off a story I've been working on these past couple of months for a BDSM anthology that Sinclair Sexsmith is editing.  It's to be published in the Fall of 2011 by Cleis Press.  If it is chosen for the anthology, it will be my first published piece.  Needless to say, I'm a wee bit nervous about it.

I posted a short teaser on my Facebook page after several inquiries to read it.  There has been only one other set of eyes to read the piece in it's entirety and that's because that person helped me in the editing process.  It's always good to get a second set of eyes on it before you send it off.  Anyway, to be fair to those who read my blog but who are not on my Facebook page, here is the teaser:

     After leading her out to the bike, I stood behind her for a moment as she prepared to mount the powerful machine.  The combination of her black leather boots, tight fitting jeans and the black mesh riding jacket I had just handed her made my blood race to all the right places. 

     Before she slid her helmet over her long, dark curls I walked up behind her, slipped my arm around her waist, and whispered in her ear, “It’s okay, baby.  Just hold on tight and Daddy will take good care of you.” 

     I could feel her body tremble as she leaned back against me and whispered, “Yes, Daddy.”


Copyright Wendi Kali 2010

8 comments:

  1. congrats, and best of luck. I'll be pushing the greenlight on mine tomorrow or the next day. It's just about ready

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right on! Best of luck to you, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There shoud really be a button for two-thumbs up here. Amazing writing, just incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah. That one's makin' the anthology. Yep.

    ReplyDelete