Friday, September 2, 2011

365.2 - My Toys For The Day

365.2 My Toys For The Day

I started building a fence for my girl's front yard today and these were the toys I got to play with while doing just that.  She decided to go with the Oz Posts instead of using concrete for the posts, which seemed to be a good idea in theory but I quickly discovered today that they don't work so well in rocky areas of town.  Namely, the part of town in which she lives.  After pounding all 10 of them in I ended up driving back to the lumber yard, a quick 25 minute trip one way, to borrow their Oz Post Puller because 4 or 5 of them were in crooked.  Needless to say, I didn't get quite as far as I had planned with the project today but there is always tomorrow.  For today, I feel a sense of accomplishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment