Sunday, February 23, 2014

Who The Hell Am I Kidding?

I can't stay away from this place.

Yes, I'm on the path to finding myself but I'm a long way from that goal. That's what this blog was about, right?

Putting my thoughts and experiences out there has helped a few people and helping people is one of my passions. Plus, writing helps me, so, bonus.

I'm still in a very introverted stage but I want to keep this outlet open.

I can't promise any sort of regularity, specially when I start back to school, but I will be posting when the inspiration hits me.

Thanks for understanding and for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Regularity? I don't think they have writing Metamucil out in stores yet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wish there was writing Metamucil. I'd order it in bulk.

    ReplyDelete