Thursday, March 27, 2014

Oh, there you are...


Photo by Carole D. 2013

Come on out, creative one.
It's time to awaken from your slumber.
You're safe here. 
You're honored here.
You're welcome here.

I can feel the photographer in me starting to wake up once again on this eve of my first taste of The Big Apple.

Tomorrow morning I will drive to Brooklyn to spend the weekend with my authentic arm fully attached and functional.

Complete with my Nikon.

I would say it will be strapped to my hand but that's not entirely true.

It's not just strapped to me, it is an extension of me.

A part of me.

It is me.

Fully.

Authentic.

Completely. Me.

I'm looking forward to feeling whole again. 

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! Like the way you wrote this, and that pic is terrific! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You..your heart and your pictures carry nothing but beauty..we may have never me but I am honored to call u friend...have a good time in the Big Apple

    ReplyDelete