Saturday, March 10, 2012

My First Shot At Head Shots

Today I had the pleasure of taking my first venture into head shot photography with Portland's own queen of comedy Belinda Carroll!  Fortunately, she's had experience with posing for photographs so it was an easy and relaxed shoot.

Unfortunately, the weather didn't want to cooperate with us (funny how that happens here in Portland) so we took the shoot inside next to a large window in order to take advantage of the natural diffused light.

I shot the photos in RAW and after spending some time developing them in Photoshop Lightroom this is one of the shots that I think turned out the best.


I have a lot to learn in Lightroom and am learning as I go, which can be frustrating at times.  But, I'm having lots of fun with it!

Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. love the use of natural lighting! Keep up the good work...your work shows that you love doing it..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I do love it! Very much!

      Delete