Thursday, April 26, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy

The past month or so has been incredibly busy for me. So much so, that I haven't given my writing any sort of priority. As a matter of fact, it's pretty much been last on my list and that realization makes me sad. I miss it and the difference I feel in my day-to-day without it is more than noticeable.

I'm a bit more frustrated and on edge, which makes for some not-so-good days. When I write, things start to make more sense. Stories that have been rattling around in my brain, taking up space, move out and make room for more which gets me back to the flow.

Writing is a necessary part of my life, like air and food and water.

Yes, I do have to keep remembering this. I tend to let "responsibilities" take over my life allowing them to trump the things that I need to do for myself, for my own sanity.

So, finding balance between work, photography and writing will be the next challenge to myself. Starting with a little bit of each every day. Well, on work days it'll be a little bit of writing and photography mixed with a lot of work.

What this means for you, dear readers, is more blog posts.

Also, this space may get a bit....hmmm...how should I put it...adult only/family beware, as I just might start posting more of my erotic writing. I've been hesitant in doing so but I realized the other day that I really shouldn't be. Sexuality is a natural part of human nature and it should be celebrated. So, celebrate it, I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment