Friday, April 27, 2012

Portland

Next month some of my photographs will be hanging in the Hip Chicks Do Wine tasting room in Newberg, Oregon. It's my "In Love With Portland" series that I've been slowly piecing together over the last few years. This morning I finally sat down and wrote an "About This Series" for it because this afternoon I will be hanging the photographs at the tasting room.

I'm excited to show this series of photos because I truly love this town I call home. Also, I printed all of the photographs on hand stretched canvases (that I stretched myself) and I have to say, they look amazing! If you're in the area on May 4th, don't miss the First Friday Art Walk and be sure to stop by the Hip Chicks Do Wine tasting room at 602B E. First, Newberg, Oregon. 

In the meantime, enjoy this awesome time lapse video of Portland made by Uncage The Soul








I love Portland. So hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment