Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 3 of The Reboot: Still Climbing The Hill

It's day 3 and I'm not feeling all that great physically. I've had a headache for the past couple of days and I feel like I'm in a bit if a fog. It's a wee bit difficult to focus and my memory is not cooperating. A bit frustrating, to say the least, but I don't blame all of this on the reboot.

Unfortunately, the very day we started this adventure was the day the wonderful (note sarcasm here) Aunt Flow decided to visit. Apparently I decided to give myself a double whammy, so, my physical issues could very well be from that alone. Plus, I didn't sleep very well the last couple of nights.

Emotionally, I still feel like I'm in a funk but I don't feel like I'm going to cry at the drop of a hat. Thankfully.

I have to say, there is plenty of food on this reboot 'diet' so I haven't really been hungry. I've had cravings for bread but that's about it so far.

The good news, well, amongst the good news that I'm taking care of myself, is that I've dropped 8 pounds since I my last visit to the doctor in December. I feel good about that.

Here's hoping that I'll keep feeling better as the days go on!

3 comments:

  1. Sending clear-the-fog vibes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire you doing this rebooting- something that I definitely should do.
    Sorry about Aunt Flow, she always seems to pick the very wrong time to visit. I hope between that and the emotional-type cleansing, that you are able to find some rest and some peaceful good stuff.

    It looks like clear-the-fog vibes have been sent :) so I will send an endless supply of support and cheering you on! I've heard that nothing worth doing is easy. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete