Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Finally Made It To The Top Of The Hill!

I am happy to report that I am feeling much better today! The funk seems to be gone and so is my headache. Thankfully!

Also, today's breakfast was the bomb. Check it out!


  1. I'm so glad to hear you've made it to the top of the hill and sorry that I didn't see these posts sooner to offer encouragement when you were struggling more. I have a little bit of understanding, I think...I'm a sugar addict and because of that, every so often I go off of sugar completely. So I totally hear what you described in previous posts about emotions, attachments, the circles, etc. I just began one of my sugar-free cycles a few days ago and so although I have my moments of bliss, it's definitely been a struggle.

    The headaches, as I'm sure you know, could very well be tied to detoxing from caffeine and/or other fun things our bodies become dependent upon. I find that staying committed to my yoga and meditation practices *really* help when undergoing challenges as such--especially with the emotions and thought patterns. Congrats and good work! Remember to delight in the incredible choices you're making for your body and, hence, your spirit. :)

  2. Absolutely! Thank you for your encouraging words!