Sunday, January 9, 2011

365 Day Photo Project - Day 9

Winding Down

Winding Down

Enjoying a glass of red wine after a long and emotional day of packing my stuff.

After moving so much throughout my life I pared down quite a bit a few years ago so it's not like I'm packing a house full of things anymore. I just got tired of moving it all.

The thing that was difficult about today were the memories. Memories that seem to attach themselves to places and things. Memories that I found myself trying to hold on to, almost, for dear life. After falling to the floor under their weight I finally realized that it's time to let them go. They've served their purpose both then and now.

It's time to move on.

3 comments:

  1. Here. Rascal Flatts' song I'm Movin' On. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiHhTdg8qrc

    ReplyDelete