Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Illness Got Me

I don't follow the trends of sicknesses very much but I guess there's a bug going around in the area and it seems to have found me.  Between being sick and working again all I have had time to do is eat, sleep and work Monday through Thursday.  Last weekend somehow became incredibly busy, as well.  Anyway, I'm still taking a photo a day.  Just haven't posted it everyday.  As far as writing...not so much is happening in that department, unfortunately.  My intention for the weekend is to lay low and rest so the writing will come.

For now, here are my last two days of photos:

Healing Water

Healing Water

Good Food

Good Food

This last one is my version of fast food.  Oh, and I started eating a bit of fish again to help with my protein intake.  I'm still mostly vegetarian so I guess that now makes me a pescetarian.  It was a bit of an adjustment and I'll never eat it without first taking a moment to thank the fish for it's sacrifice.  I would still like to remain mindful of what I'm eating.

Hope everyone stays well.  I'll be back soon.

2 comments: