Thursday, October 7, 2010

What Do You Want?

I've been thinking a lot this morning about what direction to take this blog in.  Not that it has to have any one direction but there are things that I can focus on, as I've felt pretty scattered with everything lately.  So much has happened in the last month of my life.

So, I pose the question to you, my dear readers.  What do you want to see me write more about?

Any and all suggestions, comments and questions are welcome.  Your comments are moderated (which means they don't post unless I click the button) so feel free to let me know whether or not you would like me to post them after I've read them. 

Feel free to shoot me an email, as well at wendikali(at)gmail(dot)com.

I'm all ears (and eyes) so comment away!

3 comments:

  1. I want to see you continue to write about things that are meaningful to you, and to not worry about what your readers want. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have to go with Cappy here - this is your space. Don't worry about what people want, just be who you are. That's enough.

    ReplyDelete