Friday, November 25, 2011

A Day of Feasting & Being Grateful

Yesterday I chose not to blog, to stay off the computer and enjoy time with the people I love.  All I wanted was to be completely in the moments and that was exactly where I was. 

Ok.  I did get a wee bit obsessed with my phone at one point during the evening but then I remembered I could take really great photos with it!  The photo on this post is of my girl's dog, Moreno, telling me how much he liked the turkey.  It was quite tasty.

There were so many things to be grateful for yesterday that I think I'll just list them this time.

* Waking up next to her.
* The smells of delicious food cooking.
*Cinnamon rolls for breakfast.
* Time spent cuddling on the couch with my girl before and after dinner.
* Time spent with my son.
* All of the wonderful people in my life.  I have the most amazing friends and family and feel so blessed to be a part of their life.
* My health.
* My sanity.
* The roof over my head.
* My car.
* My job.

These are really just a few of the many things I was (and still am) grateful for yesterday.  This is how I chose to recognize this day and every other day of the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment