Monday, November 7, 2011

Friends & Family

In the past 6 years I've surrounded myself with some of the most wonderful people I've ever known.  As much as I kicked and screamed during the move to Portland, this city has blessed me with lots of love, happiness and some important life lessons.

Today I am grateful for not only my given family but for my chosen family, as well.  Every one of them, even those who have hurt me, are blessings to my life because they have all taught me something about life and about myself. For that, I am eternally grateful.

So much love to you all!

2 comments:

  1. "even those who have hurt me, are blessings to my life" If only everyone could come to this realization there would be a lot less grudges held and energy wasted. Today I am grateful for your post..thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree.

    You are most welcome.

    ReplyDelete